Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

It's kind of hard to know where to begin. This past week has flown by, but has been so, so good in so many ways. I was thinking I should put pictures up, but then there are so many good ones of those.... again, it's hard to know where to begin.
I don't think I am doing resolutions this year. Partially because I am lazy, but more because this week has been so wonderfully time-warped I don't really feel in my head in my actual life. I've been on the verge of very emotional for a lot of it, but trying to just appreciate things for what they are and enjoy everything in the moment. And maybe also the idea that self-improvement isn't a once-a-year thing and theres no reason to think resolutions can't be made in March. Or July. Or maybe the resolution should kind of be the same as always-- not to make the same mistakes twice. Make new mistakes. Sorry, this is all really vague. So 2007 started with about 45 minutes of crying on a roof in Tribeca to Erica... but also included a very fun party at the apartment, seeing not only the core of friends, but lots of others who were such a treat. The first 5 hours of 2007 also included arm wrestling, pizza, and hailing a limo and riding it back to Brooklyn enjoying a Coors Light on the way. Because, if you're in a limo and someone offers you a Coors Light, you have to drink it. Maybe that will be my resolution for now... never turn down a Coors Light in a limo. Check and check. Also, start lifting weights. I don't want to lose so much in arm-wrestling in 2008.




Oh. And posture. I would like to improve my posture this year.

No comments: