Sunday, January 21, 2007

Trust Me, I'm 1/6 of a Lawyer

I used to, when I kept a journal instead of self-indulgently blathering on the internet, sometimes get so far behind I would just make a list of what I wanted to some day write about. Here's what I have so far, a kind of trailer for the next week or two of the blog... plus, MUCH MUCH more!

*My first experience blacking out while drinking. Nothing bad happened, but it scared the shit out of me and deeply embarrassed me, not the least of reasons being that I am pushing 26 and one sixth of a lawyer, I should be smarter.

*An immensely successful Thanksgiving feast yesterday. Seriously, if anyone in Madison or within driving distance is hungry, I have a tremendous amount of food. And turkey soup simmering on the stove... cause thats how my mama raised me.

* the beginning of second semester.

* maybe some more abstract and philosophical things... and New Orleans, can't forget New Orleans.

Also, maybe movie reviews of Dream Girls and The Last Kiss.

Thanks for your continued patience.

No comments: