... nope, not really at all at the moment. I am feeling great. It's Friday afternoon, the weather is great, the semester is so far, so good, I just read this article about optimism and have spent the past hour kicking some serious ass via email. This SHN stuff is fantastic, and I'm so glad I found it. The coordinating side is actually the stuff I love to hate and it lends a sense of accomplishment to days that otherwise wouldn't have them... there is little sense of accomplishment in finishing the Property reading, for example. There is, though, a good feeling attached with this semester's 13 credit as opposed to last's 17. It's, like, possible to do all of the reading... and even think about it. And school doesn't start at 7:45 in the morning. This morning, for example, I didn't have class until 11. And I think the general good feeling started when I woke up at 7:15 after having gone out last night, and realized I could sleep for two more hours and still have a leisurely morning. I'm not trying to brag here... more just express I realize the awesomeness of the situation. I might now extend the awesomeness to watching some of the 24 season premiere on the internet. Awesome. And for those who love 24 and I haven't already shared this with, also awesome.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment