Ok, well first of all, we all know what "person of interest" means.*
Second, what the hell kind of description is this?
The man, who was seen in the area at the time, is described as 6 feet to 6 feet 1 inch tall. He was last seen wearing a white stocking cap with a red "W" on the front and a tan, sheepskin-type jacket and was carrying a gray backpack, which appeared to be new. The man's race is unknown.
So all we know is that someone saw him, he is a very specific height, recently bought a backpack and is a Badger fan? But we don't know his hair color, skin color or any other silly details? Hmmmm... according to my research with Profs. Stabler and Benson, this case should be cracked in no time.
*Apparently I have to explain this. Gary Hilton was a "person of interest" and turned out to be a decapitating serial killer. Then, again, there is this guy. There goes that theory.

4 comments:
i still think it was you
ALL we know is that I am too short. Watch where you're pointing that finger, Mr. 5'11.5". And don't think I won't turn you in to the relevant authorities.
It may have been me. I have been accused of a lot of crap this week.
johan is officially 24.5" that is in the 90th percentile. he doesn't like hats though, so i doubt it was him.
Post a Comment