So, maybe it's just me... but I would hope after selling out in a new and different way to become half of suburban America's one-time dream (being a VJ, not being Kurt Loder, I don't think)... well, I'd hope I'd at least be good at it. See some awkward, not-hard-hitting, America's Next Top journalism here.
Also:
- Happy New Year
- Montana was fun
-GObama! It's all happening....!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh sarah. she's fine. but what's with the hair and the flannel?
Opening line: "In this era, there exists the sentiment.." Already BAD BAD writing. Didn't she go to college? Did all the smarts get drained out by hanging out with Tyra, the oh-so-articulate-admirer-of-Oprah, who continues to believe that it's "towards," not "toward"?
Iowa '08: Obama's Victory Proves That Young People Aren't So Apathetic After All, By Kim Stolz
What a clip to have under her not-quite-small-enough-to-be-top-model-belt!
Maybe Obama called Oprah who called Tyra who called Stolz...
Post a Comment