I'm thankful for all my friends and family, my good health (aside from the persistent cold...) yadda yadda yadda....
What I'm really thankful for is that I got all of my shit in on Wednesday, I feel just fine about it and I'd venture to say I've been under the influence for more minutes since then than I've been sober. Let's take it from square one...
Wednesday was an epic day of drinking and Wilco and giggling... which was fantastic. The Barrymore is a fantastic venue, our tickets were not fake, as we may have feared and Jeff Tweedy looked fantastic. The show was so fun. Then there was more drinking...
I left Madison after breakfast yesterday, arriving in Minneapolis about 3:30 for... Thanksgiving dinner. Although a little frazzled and very tired, the dinner was, also, fantastic. And then I left Thanksgiving and did some drinking with Kristina. Also fantastic.
Today involved hottub/steam room, my sister getting her nose swabbed for whooping cough**, Target, espresso vodka, bloody marys, wine, teen girl squad, more bloody marys, friends, gossip and laughing. Which all begs the question... so I haven't been to Minneapolis for Thanksgiving in years... WHY?!?
Now I am going to have some turkey and a biscuit and go to sleep. Because tomorrow real life starts again and I will be doing homework.
** Does this explain why I've had a cough forever? Is it the logical extension past strep and pink eye? Good lord...
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment