Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Law School Prom

a.k.a. Malpractice Bash... was last Friday. And it was pretty fun. Despite the sleet, couple inches of snow, the fact that my feet are still slightly numb and a shitty DJ. I think Jack Daniels might have a lot to do with it. Improvements over real prom were free beer and not exchanging an awkward kiss in the limo with a prom date formerly known as the founder of Wendy's. And no one split their knee open on the window sill after an ill-fated "wake n' bake." Oh, high school... ok, back to law school... this is from the before the dance, after the chinese food. And the jack. This is from one of my favorite series of photos ever, where we are impersonating a raptor surprised by larger-than-expected breasts... of course.

In even less exciting news, I am sick again. Which now just seems to be a cycle, with 100% healthy some kind of distant fantasy... Things are hot and heavy between everyone and their workload and Thanksgiving break can't come soon enough. If only because it means a chance to get a bunch of work done. I was severely annoyed with this new life yesterday when I figured out having a Thanksgiving for friends just wouldn't be possible with everyone's workload. It pisses me off when school/life interferes in what I want to do. But so it goes, I guess.

1 comment:

Fletch said...

How come when I try to play that game, no one ever looks amused?