Maybe its the universe telling me I should have stayed a preschool teacher... but I woke up this morning with pinkeye. Yes. Pinkeye. There's not a lot more to say about that, except I'll be going back to UHS tomorrow morning. Shiiiit.
In other news, I saw Babel last night. I liked it, although it wasn't great. I like Brad Pitt looking haggard, he does it well. Almost as well as George. Gael was a little disappointing, if only because his part wasn't very big. And if there's one thing you can count on is if Gael is in a movie, is there will be some good sex scenes. But not in this one. Unless you count a nude deaf-mute Japanese girl... which I do not. And could be the subject of a whole other post.
Friday I watched another Gael movie, Dot the I. Which did have some good sex scenes. And therefore, I recommend it.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
But if you still worked as as a pre-school teacher, you wouldn't be able to go to the doctor at all because you would have no insurance. Then you might go blind and have to work at a school for the blind like Mary Ingalls. And that would be totally fome.
I liked (not loved)Babel as well. I found the scene with brad and cate together while she was peeing to be very touching. and the deaf girl in the club scene was cool too.
It was touching. And I also like the club scene, except when it went all strobe lighty and I felt like we should have been warned about that. I also wondered if I would know if I was having a seizure. So that was a little distracting...
I have not yet seen Babel, or Borat, or Half Nelson, or any of the other movies that are supposed to be excellent. Instead I say Fast Food Nation which was the worst kind of movie because except for two or three scenes that were just gross, it was very, very boring.
Post a Comment