Thats what I realized when I got back to Madison at about 5pm this evening... the whole mood has shifted and people have settled in like the freaking apocalypse is coming. This is bad for me, in terms of interacting with other people, because if this continues, I'm basically not going to be able to. I can't deal with these kinds of conversations... here it comes, there's nothing we can do about it, except do the best we can... so let's not talk about and particularly, let's not exaggerate it.
But I think it's all particularly bitter, because not only was this the end of vacation (inherently boring) but it was the end of a particularly fun one. And little fun is on the horizon for a bit. But, dear readers, you know me and you know I really can't go very long with NO fun. So I think it'll be ok.
That's the word. Word.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment