Monday, April 23, 2007

Names, Vol. I

As you may be aware, my wife and her husband are expecting a baby in late fall/early winter. Since it's due right around thanksgiving, Pavo would be an obvious choice for a Dominican/Norwegian baby. Unfortunately, I think it's a little trite... so here is the first installment of my suggestions for baby names:

For a Boy:

Barwon
Dorak
Toste
Thorulffr
Snorre
Gamel
Borg
Iago
Gower
Bo

For a girl:

Valgerdr
Linda
Tourmaline
Bo

There's always the standby of Sarah for a girl, or Saroh for a boy. But we'll get to middle names in the second trimester.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are going to have your parental rights terminated if you don't mind your Ps and Qs.

Julia B said...

bruno or yvette.

(Congrats Kristina!!)

love
julia

kristina said...

my dad just suggested Sigrun. It was over e-mail and I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. shit.