Although I am 1/6th of a lawyer now. Yikes. And thank goodness.
Something funny happened this morning before the test, someone asked if I was drunk... which was just funny because of the rumor my high school spanish teacher/slacker started the year after we graduated, telling the class under us K and I were drunk for our IB exam. "You could smell the whiskey on their breath." I kind of like rumors that make me sound more badass than I am. So far I've been "drunk" for IB Higher Level Spanish and Contracts I... I am so much cooler in reputation than in real life.
Promptly after the test, I did get drunk. And once the novelty of being drunk in early afternoon wore off, I came home and slept for 3 hours. And now I am up, and ready for round two and karaoke. But not before some of the last Trader Joe's pizza.... because, you know, I am still on a diet.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment