Is all I can think of to account for this... a couple of weeks ago, when I went to the hearing for the travel grant, I left my jacket there. It hasn't been turned into lost and found and it wasn't until this evening that I started to mourn its loss... it was the army green canvas jacket that I got at Kmart for $21.99 and a certain privileged Wes Alum mistook for her own Marc Jacobs version. And it had little lovely little gem stone bling courtesy of my grandma's "costume jewelery" collection. All of the sudden-- GODDAMN! I can't believe I lost that!
In other news, apparently I may understand a little bit of school, as I've gotten positive feedback on some things. I have had consistent evidence that as much as I don't know what's going on and am flailing... I'm better at it than some people. Including the girl who is consistently mean to me. And sometimes success out of spite is hugely satisfying...
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment