Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ugggggggggggggggggggg....

I didn't think it was possible. But I do believe there are more pairs of Ugg boots on the UW campus than on the island of Manhattan. Why is this still going on? They're ugly, overpriced and impractical. I hate them, they really roil me for some reason. Meanwhile, I will have to look into whether my sister's #1 wish ever is still a pair of baby pink Uggs. Because I may actually disown her this time. While there are some allowances for being 15, some things are non-negotiable.

Meanwhile, it is 33 degrees here and I the heat is still not on in my apartment. I have been leaving the oven open, maybe because I still want to be Laura Ingalls. L.I.W. would never wear Uggs.

2 comments:

Fletch said...

That's a shame. Today, when it hit 90 degrees, I think that I stuck my head in the freezer and asked, "Is this fall in Texas?"

Lauren said...

I started leaving the oven open too! But in December. And then it got warm again.