Monday, October 09, 2006

The news, today.

*I'm headed to Austin weekend after next. I'll be shacked up with my main readership.
*Maggie and Peter are moving in a couple doors down from my old house, E's current one. I wonder if they know I don't live there anymore?
*I no longer believe it is athlete's foot of the hand, just very dry skin.
*This is kind of like the cases we read in crim, but real.
*My home has been invaded by lady bugs.
* The girl who a few weeks ago told me I "sucked" in torts, today tapped me on the shoulder, I took out my headphones, and she said, "you're not going to do a good job watching Mike's stuff because of your shitty attention to detail." I put my headphone back in and turned away.
This is what I'm dealing with here, people. It ain't pretty.

No comments: