Monday, September 18, 2006

Fall

I like fall. I really do. Once I get over the inherent bummer of the end of summer, fall is great. I also think of 3 autumns in New York as such a relief after the uncomfortable late summer sweat-fest. Summer didn't end so sweltering in Madison, but that kind of bite in the air is still nice.
My new home in a small city surrounded by country means things like corn mazes and bonfires (ok, this might be a stretch) and hayrides and the smell of burning leaves and those are always great about fall.
Also, what might be the best points:
a) I ordered a new winter coat on severe clearance from brooklyn industries, so I'm ready (from head to toe in down) for whatever Wisconsin can dish out.
b) Fall colors and clothes are by far my favorite-- the light-layered look. What's better?

4 comments:

Fletch said...

Never ending summer. That's what is better.

Sarah said...

I like seasons. Then again, it's all I've ever known...

Lauren said...

Do we get a link to aforementioned coat?

Sarah said...

Naturally. Sorry, I was shirking.