Classes haven't even started yet... but a few things are familiar. The feeling I have not missed over the passed three years of complete freedom on the weekends. I had a nice day yesterday, but felt guilty and like there was something hanging over my head the whole time... and that something was HOMEWORK. It's been awhile. But also familiar is being back in the world of school in that it's what people are talking about all of the time. Specifically their workloads. Granted, we're taking different classes and I don't really know the volume of what's been assigned for other sections... BUT... I know what I've been assigned. I've been having fun, cooking, watching a lot of tv and have completed all but about another half hour's worth that I'll do tomorrow. I tend to like anything axiom that starts with, "there are two kinds of people in this world..." So here's one: There are two kinds of people in this world... those who enjoy getting worked up about their homework and talking about how long they've been studying... and... well, me. I get my shit done and since 11th grade or so, I don't even do it at the last minute. BUT. I don't get off on talking about how long I spent in the library and I want it to take as little time as possible. Because, hello, it totally interferes with my ability to watch TV on DVD...
Ah. Some things never change.
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment