Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Subject matter

So since my life is not very exciting these days... I wake up between 6 and 7. I go to school until 2:15, sometimes 4:30 and then I do my homework. And then maybe I watch tv on DVD and then I go to sleep, goal time between 10 and 11. Repeat. Today I got sick quite rapidly, sometime between 9 and 9:15 am. So, basically, I realize no one wants to hear me complain about a) my workload or b) my health... which challenges me to cultivate the very small portion of my day-to-day existence that doesn't seem to involve school. Or a painful, hacking cough.
But since this post is already kind of about school, I'm going to allow it... school is good. It's not unlike the periods at college where I'd be working really hard, kind of in a flow... but it doesn't seem to stop and operating this way is exhausting. And it's been raining for 5 days. But tomorrow is Thursday and I have no class on Friday, which should provide for plenty of R & R and recuperation and catch-up and maybe even some fun. Like this...

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I learned (via Beerfest) to turn the boot sideways when the bubble is about to pop...

Sarah said...

See, according to the rules of the Essen Haus, the boot must always face outward (and can never touch the table.) HOWEVER, the bubble is a bitch... I learned the hard way.

Fletch said...

Is that A. Welo?

Sarah said...

If only. That's Eric from Eau Claire, WI. He was technically my first friend at law school since we were seated at the same table during admitted students weekend. Ealier that evening he made me walk to his house before he drove us to the bar... which I found very un-midwestern-nice and frankly not very "first friend"-worthy. Then again, maybe we go back so far there's no formalities anymore.